This information and resources page is for our seasonal Winter specials. Winter is Dec - March. We book up fast, so schedule your next projects in advance now!
SCHEDULING PROJECTS -
Try to schedule your projects at least 2-3 weeks in advance because we will still have to order your materials after you make your selections for style preferences and wait for delivery from the manufacturers.
Short and Long-term Scheduling
We can also schedule projects 1 day to 1 season to 1 year in advance so that you have time to make your style choices and not have to pay rush fees with the manufacturers. Small projects and projects that we have materials to do in our large warehouse in Meriden, CT can be scheduled quickly around your schedule and ours, but again, advance scheduling is best to get what you want when you want it, so that you can enjoy your Winter season!
You are going to be spending most of your time in the front living areas of your home this winter, including the kitchen and dining area, so you should spruce it up with new kitchen cabinets and countertops. Add in recessed lighting and an elegant backsplash. Plus, we can give you an island to enjoy every day of your life!
Remodeling By Green can give you the luxury bathroom you've always dreamed of. We can put in a jacuzzi jet tub, for long romantic baths, a toasty ventless fireplace to warm your feet after you get out of the walk-in double shower, or even better, we can put in radiant flooring so you never have to freeze your feet another cold winter's morning again!
Flooring (Hardwood, tile, vinyl, etc)
- • Hardwood flooring is renowned for its natural beauty and durability, with classic good looks that harmonize with any architectural theme and interior design. Create visual continuity with an open floor plan showing off your new room-to-room flooring.
- • Engineered wood flooring can be more stable for radiant heat floors. Low-maintenance laminate flooring offers an enormous variety of styles, colors and patterns, as does vinyl flooring. Laminates can comes as planks or tiles, for floating floor systems.
- • Linoleum produces no harmful vapors and is considered a top environmentally friendly flooring choice. Cork bark is harvested every eight to ten years because it is a sustainable material, meaning the tree is not destroyed but is allowed to regenerate new bark that can be harvested repeatedly.
- • Ceramic tile comes in many shapes, sizes, colors and textures making it easy to create custom, one-of-a-kind patterns. Ceramic flooring tile comes in four basic types: Glazed ceramic, Quarry tile, Porcelain tile, Terracotta.
- • Carpeting features more colors and textures than any other type of flooring. For carpet, the more fibers per square inch, the more durable the carpet.
- • Stone floor tile provides quality at a premium price, and it resists moisture and staining. For a touch of luxury, natural stone tiles are made of granite, marble, limestone, slate and travertine. Softer stones such as sandstone and limestone must be finished every 2-3 years with a stone sealer. Harder stones (granite and marble) should be sealed every 4-5 years. Polished stone tile can be slippery when wet, so choose a textured, skid-resistant surface for kitchens and master bath applications.
Check out these other helpful pages on our website:
Referrals / Coupons / Resources / Faqs / Pay-Online (coming soon!) / Testimonials
Book Your Seasonal Projects Now! Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter
Contact Us to schedule your spring or summer project now >>>
ADA Accessibility Basement Remodeling Bathroom Remodeling or Renovation Business Commercial Construction Contractor Decks & Outdoor Structures DIY Energy Exterior Design & Decorating Finance Flooring Green Heating & Air Conditioning Home Remodeling & Improvement Home Renovation Home Repair Home Room Addition Interior Design and Decorating Kitchen Remodeling Loans Plumbing Roofing Security Siding Storage Windows and Doors
Claim your referral discount to start your next home remodeling project, contact us today.